Evap line within 5 min????

NurseMommyTTC

Reaction score
I took this test super early (I know I shouldn’t do that!!) it is a clear blue early detection pink dye test. Also wasn’t FMU, it was second. So I know it’s probably stupid of me to have even taken it. But….less than 5 minutes after the test, it looks like an evap line showed up. I thought that didn’t happen until at least 10 min? Internet cheapy was negative, as well as a clear blue blue dye test. So, I’m super confused if this is a super faint positive since it showed up pretty quickly, or if it is for some reason an evap that occurred immediately. What’s your guess? I obv need to retest in a few days!

IMG_5722.jpeg

Can’t see any colour. I would guess an evap but definitely test again.

Not sure if I'm looking at the right thing, but the line I see is not in the correct place? Looks extremely close to the control line? Or is it showing up funny on my phone? If it was in the right place I think it would be quite convincing!

Test again for sure :dust:

Not sure if I'm looking at the right thing, but the line I see is not in the correct place? Looks extremely close to the control line? Or is it showing up funny on my phone? If it was in the right place I think it would be quite convincing!
You are correct. I saw that too. I googled the test name, and this is what the box shows. Actually looks like it’s close together too on the box pic but I also googled images of positive tests in this brand and theirs look maybe a little further apart so idk. I’m still super early though so I’m thinking indent line. ESP since the others are negative although I know this test can detect 10 Hcg which is pretty low!

IMG_5731.jpeg

You are correct. I saw that too. I googled the test name, and this is what the box shows. Actually looks like it’s close together too on the box pic but I also googled images of positive tests in this brand and theirs look maybe a little further apart so idk. I’m still super early though so I’m thinking indent line. ESP since the others are negative although I know this test can detect 10 Hcg which is pretty low!

View attachment 1117260
If it's true and the lines are in the correct spot, I'd say that's a positive not an EVAP. Evaps don't have color to them and they definitely don't form in under 5 minutes. They would have to dry out for an EVAP to form which takes longer than 10-30 minutes most of the time.

If it's true and the lines are in the correct spot, I'd say that's a positive not an EVAP. Evaps don't have color to them and they definitely don't form in under 5 minutes. They would have to dry out for an EVAP to form which takes longer than 10-30 minutes most of the time.
That is what I thought. I got a FRER, but by that time it was early afternoon, def not FMU and it was negative. I’m so early though, also unsure of ovulation as I had EWCM and ovulation pain Saturday 10/14, but negative OPK. It started going positive Sunday PM, but my CM Monday was sticky. So, my OPK and actual body symptoms don’t match up! But, we BD that week Friday PM, Saturday PM, and Monday PM. So, if I ovulated Saturday, today is 10 DPO, if I ovulated Monday, it would be only 8 DPO so really taking a test today was silly, I just can’t get over that one test….since evap lines don’t show right away!!! Would you say the line has color too, or no? I thought maybe if I’m super super early and it’s a very early positive, the pink color wouldn’t be super vibrant either?

Test again for sure :dust:
This is the blue dye test that was initially negative. After the five min mark, I threw away. But I’ve been so hung up on that pink dye evap vs positive that I went in the trash to look at the blue dye and now look at it! What does this even mean? Evaps do not have color I assumed….why would a partial CLEARLY BLUE line have started on the test area way after the test time??

IMG_5734.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->