evap line???!!!

hawkeye80

Reaction score
I am currently 4 days late for af...I had ovulation spotting this cycle then a tiny bit of spotting 6 days after ovulation, I have done a test yesterday and it was a barely there line which has become more noticeable as it has dried overnight. I will upload a pic and see what you think!

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-10-22-09-54-07.jpg
    Screenshot_2015-10-22-09-54-07.jpg
    15.6 KB · Views: 48
Not sure if that is evap or not it doesn't look pink? Have you got any other tests? First response? X

I think you should retest...I'm not sure if anything over 10 minutes is valid. Try a FRER! Good luck!!

https://lacf.lilypie.com/9L0bm4.png

That line looks awfully thick to be an evap. That's what my earliest tests looked like with my pregnancies! Test with a frer ASAP!

Evap lines darken as they dry and "expire". Certainly test again though!

I would put a few drops of water where you put your urine. Should get rid of evaporated line if it is! Fx

Does it show up before the 3 minute mark, and is there any color to it, or is it more of a shadow?

That was always the clincher to me. If it shows up within the 3 minute mark, and has ANY color at all to it, I think it's usually a BFP!

I def say re-test and watch the clock! Good luck!

Def retest. I have had an evap with an IC before so always discard now after the time limit X

I would say that looks bfp to me. I had an evap on one of those same tests last cycle that wasn't nearly as dark or colored. Here is a picture of it in invert and normal:

Attachments

• hptneg (2).jpg
    hptneg (2).jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 4
  • indent.jpg
    indent.jpg
    11.1 KB · Views: 6

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics