Evaps on SIX FRERs?!

sweetchut

TTC #1
Reaction score
Okay, bear with me here... I'm obviously a POAS addict. However, I don't think I'd have taken SIX if I didn't have these stupid little faint lines (I also just happened to buy two 3-packs yesterday which didn't help matters, lol).

So, I have lines. Not OMG BFP lines but squinter lines, some clearer than others. Do they have color? Some of them seem to, but I can't 100% confirm.

We weren't trying this month but we weren't careful. My app had me ovulating on 8/20 and 8/26 -- 9/2, we had multiple BDs with no withdrawal or protection. CM seemed to be non-fertile. My cycle is 35-40 days (sometimes the rare 45 days in the past) and I'm on cycle day 43 right now. So, if I ovulated late, then here we are in an 'oopsies' situation.

I'm starting to absolutely hate FRER. I had a squinter/evap back in March of this year and never again since then. If this isn't the start of my BFP then I'm never buying another FRER ever again and I suggest you ladies spare yourselves as well. Such a bummer since they're so sensitive and seemed to be most preferred. Guess I'll go to WalMart and get the 88 cent cheapies in the next day or two.

I know my only option is to wait. I guess I'm just venting and starting more discussion on the possible inaccuracy of FRERs. I will eat my words if this ends up being my BFP. :)

Photos attached so you can confirm or deny my insanity (also, because you ladies are so supportive and amazing, I know you'll understand why I'm losing my marbles--we're all in this together). Feel free to chime in on what you see, whether or not you hate/love FRERs, and the like!

IMG_8113.jpeg IMG-8100.JPG

I see it clearly but I’m not sure if it’s pink or gray.

My frer’s had an evap on them but they weren’t this clear, so FX for you! :)

I see it. Good luck, I hope you get an answer soon.

It's there, but I'm also not sure about the color. Do you see it as pink irl? I really understand why you are losing your mind... Hope it gets darker and pinker tomorrow!

No, I kept getting evaps. Plus two evaps on target brand blue die. Got BFNs on every other brand. I don't think it was chemical because my period still isn't here. I did get another faint positive on FRER the other day but it probably just an evap. I just think that FRERs are the worst now. Never using them again. I should have had a blazing positive by now.

I can see those lines so clearly.

I definitely see those lines on those frers, gl hun!

Those lines definitely look like the indents that come with the FRER. I am sorry! I have been there and done that and the best advice I can give you is when it is positive you won't have to question it, the pink will be clear.

I use to take tests a part, invert them, dig them out of the trash, post them etc. It was all a waste of time and unnecessarily stress.

I hope you get your BFP soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"