• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Evening guests RSVP

Miss_Bump

Reaction score
I'm getting married very soon and quite a few evening guests havnt RSVPd (mainly OH's extended family)

I'm pretty pissed off as we sent save the dates and invites clearly stating to RSVP.

There are about 15 of them that havnt replied but what if they just turn up? We havnt included them in our final numbers.

I think it's so rude not to even acknowledge the invite and this includes father of the groom and his wife!

What would u do??? What would u say if they turn up???

I had the same thing but I just txt/emailed and asked outright if they were coming as they hadn't rsvp'd!

If you can't do that then I wouldn't worry too much; is it food you're worried about? A lot of evening guests don't eat (ours didnt). With ours they just needed rough figures.

We had two not show up for the day which was annoying, I was just lad that the table shared the food out between them else £100 plus would have been wasted!! Xx

We had our parents help follow-up with the non-responders on their side of the family to confirm. We needed exact numbers for our venue.

Huge pet peeve of mine - it's common courtesy to reply!

We've not chased evening RSVPs. We've just given our venue a rough number. We don't even know how many people we've invited :lol: For the food we are just catering for the same number of people as in the day but we are only doing cheese and biscuit things, not proper food

I would be pissed off too! I would designate the chasing to someone else xx

We haven't done RSVPs for the evening guests, we just gave a rough number of 140 and we are only catering for 110 people, we have invited way more than 140 people but i'm not paying for loads of food in the evening that no one will eat!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->