Ever feel like baby gets 'stuck' in one position?

MEPride

Reaction score
Yesterday she was super active and today has barely moved at all. She's also stayed heavily in the bottom right of my abdomen/uterus it feels like based on the slightly uncomfortable pressure down there. Anyone experience this?

Been hungrier than normal today so maybe a growth spurt?

Yes, all of my babies were much more active some days than others. Especially this baby. She will be a little tazmanian devil in there for a few days, and then get really quiet for a few days, and then she'll move a normal amount again. My first baby did the exact same thing. :) When my baby is having a quiet day, I'll do a kick count at 8:30pm when my baby tends to be the most active. :)

By the way, to answer one of your questions, your baby really can get "stuck" in a position. She will get unstuck and have a big ol' dance party to celebrate.

Huh... interesting. I didn't realize she could actually get stuck, hahaha. I wonder if (tmi alert) being constipated could affect her getting stuck? I went to the bathroom for the first time in 3 days this evening and now she feels unstuck, lol. She is also moving a bit more. Maybe she was just crowded in there?? 😂

Fun story: When I was in active labour with my DS, for hours, I literally just thought I was having bad cramps from being constipated (looking back, I feel really dumb, but I had no idea what labour felt like at the time!). I kept trying to go to the bathroom and couldn't. I few hours later, he was born and I was able to poop again. He had pinched off my colon when his head descended. The point of this gross story is that babies and their positioning can have a pretty big impact on the rest of your organs. It's a tight squeeze in there!

Huh... interesting. I didn't realize she could actually get stuck, hahaha. I wonder if (tmi alert) being constipated could affect her getting stuck? I went to the bathroom for the first time in 3 days this evening and now she feels unstuck, lol. She is also moving a bit more. Maybe she was just crowded in there?? 😂

Oh, good. I'm glad to hear she's having a better day. I'm sure the increased amount of space she has in there has helped. haha

Dd1 was so low in my pelvis for so long during labor and I was baring down so much that for several days after she was born my colon was bruised and hurt so bad to pass gas or go poo :blush:

I've noticed this as well. Sometimes when I haven't went #2 for a while I feel really bloated and the bottom of my belly feels heavy/crampy. Then when I finally do go, my belly looks and feels a lot smaller. This is why I'm on a probiotic now to help keep things regular :blush:

Dd1 was so low in my pelvis for so long during labor and I was baring down so much that for several days after she was born my colon was bruised and hurt so bad to pass gas or go poo :blush:

You poor thing! I had something similar happen when I birthed my rainbow DD. She had her head pressed against my tailbone and after I had her, it hurt to sit on it for about a month, like she bruised it or something. Made passing poo painful too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->