Ever regret joining B&B???

smartiepants

Reaction score
I only came on looking for a bit of advice for the future, now I've found myself slightly addicted to reading about pregnancy and babies, am thinking it's not helping with feeling broody!

I daren't even tell my friends I'm using the website for fear of them thinking me a bit weird :wacko:

I dont regret it at all hun, I love B & B, but yes i am offically an addict now. But who cares, you could be addicted to much worser things after all. I think its such a lovely thing to be able to share the path to motherhood with others, I wouldnt care what others would think. If they would think your wierd, then I wouldnt consider them to be friends to be honest,x

I don't regret it but definitely feel more broody when I'm on here. Hence I'm trying to cut back coming on a little bit for a while as four months until TTC seems like forever!

K x

I dont regret it, so far I've learnt alot through reading through previous
post's, always good to be well prepared, I thought I was quite clued up until I found this forum, lol. :dohh:
I find though i come out to have a quick surf and end up still on about an hour or more later :haha:

I don't regret it, no. I too am suffering from a BnB addiction but I like the fact that it gives me somewhere to vent my broodiness :blush: as well as giving me the chance to learn a lot about the journey we will be embarking on.

I have considered that this obsession isn't healthy for me to be on here but tbh I feel better after venting on here to other people who understand. I've got no-one to talk to apart from a friend who already has a baby and I get so jealous lol

tbh, I feel the same way. BUT I have learned a lot by looking at other post and it really helps when I have a ?. ppl seem to reply fast and know what they're talking about. Makes me feel better!

I don't ever post on here...but I do spend wayyyyy to much time reading !!!

I definitely know what you mean! It does seem sometimes that I spend far too much time on here and I do feel obsessed at times!
BUT..... I LOVE IT!!! hahahah! xx

I am officaly a B&B adict and i love it here. I feel iv made some great friends.

have not regretted it once, it was fabulous throughout the pregnancy broken up into 3 trimesters, im using it now for advice on babycare and wtt for #2. Like many others though i am a bit addicted

nope, i love it! i've made some amazing friends, and its just wonderful to have so much advice and support at my finger-tips :D

I once read baby stories on this site until about 2 in the morning by accident...I don't regret finding the site, though. Makes me feel better to know there are other baby-obsessed freaks like me out there! :)

Not in the slightest - its fab on here and even though its my dirty little secret, it doesnt quell the addiction!

Completely my little secret and I'm completely addicted.

ha ha ha yes no one knows I use this site either and I am completely obsessed too! tend to lurk a lot as I love reading about everyone elses experiences!

I don't regret it but definitely feel more broody when I'm on here. Hence I'm trying to cut back coming on a little bit for a while as four months until TTC seems like forever!

K x
I'm not entirely sure it's a good place if you're broody but not in a place to do anything about it. Makes it all that much harder I think...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->