Everything is moving so slow!

Littlelotus

Reaction score
My symptoms have been very gradual. Everyday I'm experiencing a new symptom, or a higher intensity Of an existing pregnancy symptom. My first symptom, and I didn't equate the two at first, was slow digestion...otherwise coined CONSTIPATION.

I am eating a decent amount of fruits and veggies, I'm exercising and I'm getting enough water (I could always get more though). Nothing seems to move things along. I cut out coffee which used to trigger my morning constitution, but now I'm stopped up. Even when I do go it's a struggle and boy oh boy I never seem to empty out completely, you know?

I am well aware of how inappropriate potty talk is. I have a five year old. However, I need some advice from people going through this annoyance with me. I'm serious, it's starting to affect my mood. Haha, let's hear it ladies. Anything you've done to help get things going?

I swear my poops these days are preparing me for childbirth. :sick: I haven't any advice. Just sympathy. I too, am eating a ton of fruits, veggies, drinking Metamucil and taking a fiber/calcium supplement. I go every two or three days, and when it happens. GOODNESS GRACIOUS!

I swear my poops these days are preparing me for childbirth. :sick: I haven't any advice. Just sympathy. I too, am eating a ton of fruits, veggies, drinking Metamucil and taking a fiber/calcium supplement. I go every two or three days, and when it happens. GOODNESS GRACIOUS!

Thank you! I know what you mean, I can't wait to get regular again lol

I saw your post about the scare and you were definitely in my thoughts. I was so glad to see that everything turned out ok.

Thank you so much! This is such a stressful time, it is so nice to have you ladies here to talk to. Seems like everyone else is just like eh, whatever.

Thank you so much! This is such a stressful time, it is so nice to have you ladies here to talk to. Seems like everyone else is just like eh, whatever.

We just have to count or blessings and keep our chins up. Everything works out, even if we don't see the light at the end of the tunnel.

Though it's not the most pleasant topic I can so agree how "Hard" it's been to go poo in my case I have gotten the worst symptom of all and I thought it wouldn't happen till later on (TMI) but I have gotten hemmorhoids. ( sorry) but I'm so scared to use the bathroom iv up'd my fiber started eating prunes and basically anything I could think of to help things along......... I swear this is my first pregnancy and I'm going thru it symptom wise but the bathroom situation has to b the worst!!!

Though it's not the most pleasant topic I can so agree how "Hard" it's been to go poo in my case I have gotten the worst symptom of all and I thought it wouldn't happen till later on (TMI) but I have gotten hemmorhoids. ( sorry) but I'm so scared to use the bathroom iv up'd my fiber started eating prunes and basically anything I could think of to help things along......... I swear this is my first pregnancy and I'm going thru it symptom wise but the bathroom situation has to b the worst!!!

Oh no! Well, I advise drinking like double the amount of water. That will help. I had them after I gave birth, I dreaded going to the bathroom for a couple weeks. Another thing I have done in the past to "soften up" is a gulp of olive oil. It's gross but it is helpful and it isn't harsh like a laxative. I want some other ladies to comment and leave their home remedies too. I'm sure there is some magic cureforall that could make us all feel better! Haha, at least I really hope there is. :flower:

Just earlier today I was searching Google for info on natural laxatives as I'm suffering the same .....it doesn't have to be all about prunes ;-)

https://www.med-health.net/Natural-Laxatives.html

I'm now stocked up on many of the listed items hoping it'll ease things along! Good luck ladies! x

Oh I'm super grateful for this thread! Every morning for the past week I have woken up feeling sluggish and needed to go but can't!

It's honestly horrendous! You forget how nice it is to be regular! :S

I have no remedies.. However dh thinks it may have something to do with my iron suppliments..

So loads of iron rich foods instead tomorrow!

Iron definitely is a factor. I've been told if you take it with citrus it will help you digest it easier.

Apple juice? works for my niece! x

My advice, don't force it out. Eat something, do lots of walking, pass loads of gas, and it'll come.

I also drink 20fl oz of water every hour and wake up at night to pee and do it too as I'm always thirsty. Keep yourself hydrated is importa t.

I'm having the same problem. I'm also taking sample prenatal pills from the doctors office. I got one sample that actually moved things along without me needing any help. It apparently had stool softeners in it! Can't remember the name though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->