Everything's breaking!

JuniorAsh

Prestons Mummy!
Reaction score
:hi:
Over the past couple of months everything has been breaking! :growlmad: First was my OH's phone, then the internet, then my phone, then the fridge freezer! :hissy: We managed to get the fridge freezer sorted by the landlord who replaced it with one a fraction of the size that doesn't even have a proper freezer! :growlmad:
& yesterday the toilet broke, luckily we have 2 but it's still a pain in the bum! I don't want to feel like I'm pestering the Landlord, but do I call him and get him to send someone to fix it? Or ring a plumber myself? I think it's just a small seal in the ballcock that needs replacing so is a fast and cheap thing to fix but I know plumbers can cost a bomb at times! :grr:

I'd ring the landlord :) fingers crosses that'll be the last thing!!

Cx

Ring the landlord! That's the big advantage of renting (rather than buying) IMO, things go wrong = their responsibility (and financial responsibility) not yours :flower:

Ring the landlord! That's the big advantage of renting (rather than buying) IMO, things go wrong = their responsibility (and financial responsibility) not yours :flower:

I might just be being paranoid but I feel like he's going to think I'm taking the piss a bit! I think i'll give him a ring though! You're right! Thankss x

The landlord might get funny if you get it repaired yourself?

Cx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->