EWCM after D&C (tmi)

mummy_blues

Us n our identical BOYS!
Reaction score
Hi, was hoping someone could help me.
Its been about 12 days after my d&c and my follow up check-up showed everything ok, not retained tissue. i stopped bleeding right afer d&c and hcg was back to zero last week.
right now, I am having lots and lots of EWCM like i get about a week before ovulation. But mine is usually cloudy yellowish turning clear approaching ovulation. right now, my ewcm started normally stretchy and all but its tinged brown sometimes when i wipe... light brown tinged ewcm?
is this normal or should i be concerned? anyone had this after their d&c?
clearblue monitor gave me a low fertility this morning, but the estrogen line is getting lighter, so I think i am approaching high fertility in a few days.

I think thats normal hun, to with the miscarriage. I had a natural miscarriage and about 2 weeks after it i started getting ewcm tinged with brown and red. It only lasted a couple of days. I think its normal, just a bit of leftover blood coming out.

I would agree. Its streaked with colour from left over old blood. Hey, rejoice hun! The only thing certain after a mc is that things can change a bit but so what. Take it as it comes and be happy your body is responding as it should :)

All the best hun!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->