EWCM after ovulation

PJS1982

Reaction score
I had a +opk on Wed, the 13th, O pains yesterday and completely -opks yesterday and today. I don't cart BBT just yet because I'm still trying to learn all of this charting, opks and CM signs and everything so one step at a time for me lol So i know I can't officially confirm O. But I have had EWCM the day of my +opk, yesterday (day of supposed O) and then today I have so much of it that it's gross.

My husband has been gone for work since the day of my +opk (we BD the night before I got my +) and he comes home tonight. So we BD 2 days before supposed O.

Do ya'll think my EWCM that's happening now means O didn't happen yet? Or can we get EWCM after O? And either way, if we BD tonight do you think that would add to our chances or would it be kind of pointless from a TTC perspective?

I have creamy/sticky CM after ovulation for 4-5 days and then EWCM until AF shows!

Def BD tonight, totally not pointless. Sounds to me like you are o today. Usually, cm dries up after o but hey, this is not an exact science!
Good luck

Urggggg DH needs to hurry up and get home!! I'm so worried that I'm O Right. Now. and we're gonna miss it!! CM has gotten sticky, clumpy and paste-like now. Nothing on the tp. :growlmad::cry::dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->