EWCM, creamy, then EWCM?

Kmj2614

Reaction score
So based on my CM, I O'ed last week, around CD15-17. 3 days or so of clear, stretchy, EWCM. All my OPKs came back negative but I was doing it once a day and in the morning so perhaps it missed. It was a few days earlier than my FF app predicted I would O but this is my first month tracking.
After the 3 days of EWCM, it turned to creamy, a decent amount. Still negative OPKs.
Now 4 days later, CD22, my CM is back to EWCM but more cloudy/yellow tinged. Not itchy or burning or any other s/s, and still negative OPKs.
What gives?

You may have missed your surge, what time do you test with your OPKS? Either way, if you've been DTD lots then you've got a fab chance after all that fertile CM. Lots of people get patchy EWCM after ovulation, however I have heard that it can be a sign of pregnancy! Also I've read loads of people with yellowy tinged cervical mucus ended up being pregnant too. Just to be on the safe side, keep DTD every time you get fertile CM hun. good luck xx

Thanks for the response!
I was testing first urine of the morning which I later learned isn't the best time, and I was only doing it once a day.
AF is due in 2 weeks so I guess we'll see :)

Yeah I used to test in the morning and then I noticed my evening ones were so much darker, haha! I test twice a day now in my fertile window xx

Thanks for the response!
I was testing first urine of the morning which I later learned isn't the best time, and I was only doing it once a day.
AF is due in 2 weeks so I guess we'll see :)

What makes you think AF is due in 2 weeks? I ask because if it is due in 2 weeks, you can't have ovulated a week ago. AF shows up 14 days after you ovulate (can be 10-16 days, 14 is average). So you are probably ovulating nowish if you are due in a couple weeks! If you have long cycles, it's the follicular phase that is long, not the luteal phase. Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->