EWCM cycle immediately after loss

Mrs.W

Mummy with blue bump!
Reaction score
Hi girls.

I have been very lucky as with both my pregnancies I have used CM to track OV and it has proved very accurate, which I am grateful for. We are planning on TTC/ NTNP straight away, but do you normally get your EWCM around ov of this first cycle? Or do you maybe tend to get excess EWCM or anything? I know all our bodies are different, but wondered what you have experienced? Thanks and tons of :dust: to you all xx

Hi. Sorry for your loss. I had a mmc & d and c in the middle of march, i ov including ewcm 10 days after and had a period about 11-12 days afterwards. Good luck. X

Thanks hulagirl that is great to know, so sorry you needed to find that out though :hugs: good luck to you too xx

I just had a m/c and am still bleeding a bit. It was ready heavy/cramping for 4 days, but seems to be tapering off.

I did some reading and found information that said your cycle will "restart" when your hcg levels are zero. Because I am still activity getting rid of the pregnancy, my hcg levels (although going lower) are still elevated. My body isn't going to stimulate ovulation when it thinks its still pregnant. Even though I miscarried last friday, I still had an hcg=195 on Sunday and a positive pregnany test. The further along in your pregnancy you were, the longer it will take to have your hcg levels to come down to not-pregnant levels.

Once I stop bleeding I am going to take a HPT and hopefully it'll be negative. I am irregular, so I use OPTs (which are expensive) and I am going to use that date to start calculating when to start testing again. I want to start trying right away (it took me 10 months to get pregnant).

Good luck, I hope your cycle starts again right away if you want to start trying again.

Hi my hcg levels didnt go back to below 5 till 7 days after my period and having spoke to the doctor he said you can both ovulate and have a period with elevated hcg levels. X

Also should of said my levels 1 day after period was 39. X

Hi thank you both for that hcg info. My HCG was 2700 yesterday, it was still over 6000 on Sunday so that is a step in the right direction at least :shrug: I do hope I ovulate soonish, the bleeding seems to have slowed up during today so I'm hoping it will stop soon and I can start assessing down there. I will take a preg test before we bd in a week or so just to make sure.:flower:

That is a good step in the right direction with your hcg numbers. Good idea about the preg test. I didnt and when i tested after period it was positive (but just left over hcg) and quite upsetting. Good luck with bd. X

Thanks, the nurse told me I had to do one as they had been, and still were at that point, worried about ectopic over the weekend. After she said I did think that to get what you think is a BFP from left over HCG would be awful, I'm sorry you had to go through that too :hugs:

I'm currently in my first cycle post mc, although I got +opks and know that I ovulated I did not have any significant EWCM this time round. If I don't get my bfp this time i'm going to try evening primrose oil capsules which some people recommend to take up to the day of ovulation which boosts your cm.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->