• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Ewcm! Ewcm!

Tattoo

Mum of 2 girls
Reaction score
I HAVE EGG-WHITE CERVICAL MUCUS!
Hahaha, my husband can't work out why this is a cause for delight in me! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

I've been on the pill since I was 17, so it's been a really long time since I've ovulated, and I was looking out for EWCM, without really knowing what it was I was looking for. But when I went to the toilet this morning, suddenly I knew exactly what it was all the other B'n'B ladies were talking about!
Hopefully this means I'm ovulating, and The Husband and I can :sex: and make a baby later on! :happydance:

Wooooo!! I was really excited the first time I noticed that I had it too, I had never had much so I started drinking grapefruit juice and it really worked! Have fun BD'ing (a lot!) later!! Good luck and FX'd for you!

xxx

Thank you, Carreg. I notice from your cycle ticker that you are ovulating right now, so best of luck to you.

Thanks :) I actually Ov'd on CD13, which is weird for me as I usually Ov on CD16 so I am 4DPO and crossing my fingers like mad as we BD'd on CD8, 10 and 12!

xx

Thats a good sign ! I will never forget how everyone used to talk about have EWCM and I never got it lol the first time I got it I was so happy hope you and your DH have fun tonight. :) and have a good outcome. :)

Don't bother with tea tonight, pounce on him as soon as he gets in and order takeout for after!

Lol thats great hun. Def pounce on him when he gets in.

Just a quick update to say that this is exactly what we did!

Don't bother with tea tonight, pounce on him as soon as he gets in and order takeout for after!
:thumbup::haha::thumbup:

Hopefully we caught the egg, but if not there's always tomorrow!:happydance:

Whoop whoop! I was like you when I got it the other week, first in a long time - I don't even remember getting it before!

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"