EWCM Question

NSGARCIA

Reaction score
So im now on CD15 of what I think is a 32 day cycle. Im not even sure to be honest because I'm kind of irregular but the last few months AF has been regular. I haven't noticed EWCM in a while , (ever since I had a MC in December) . So about 2 or 3 days ago when I was CD12 or CD13 I was standing there talking to DH and I started to feel very wet. So I put my hand down there (sorry tmi) and I had a little teeny bit of what I think was EWCM so DH and I BD'd right then and there. Later that night at work I went to use the rest room and pulled out A LOT of EWCM. I thought it was left over semen at first but it stretched VERY far without breaking and was clear. And I knew it wasn't from me because I didn't orgasm that time. Well I only had it THAT DAY and none after that.

I'm very confused because I'm not sure if I O'd that day , am about to O or already O'd. I'm feeling confident and unconfident at the same time . I feel a little confident because if I already O'd. DH and I bd'd 2 days before. I'm unconfident because I'm not sure if I even O'd and if I did i'm concerned about sperm quality because we have been BD'd frequently.

Also I did an Ovulation calculation and it said based on a 32 day cycle my fertile days were between the 19th and 24th.
Does this mean I have a shorter cycle this time???

This issss ssooo confusing HELP!

From what I understand you can have more than one patch of EWCM per cycle and that you won't know if you OV unless you temp and have a temp shift. I think I in terms of BDing too much it's only a problem for men who have sperm count issues. I hope that is some help, I haven't been charting long so it is the blind leading the blind here!

It could really go either way. You could have ovulated earlier than usual, or it could have been a fluke. I had A LOT of EWCM around CD 8 (I think) this cycle, and was not ovulating then. It went away and back to creamy cm. And now just today I got a positive OPK and I have no ewcm at all, just wet and slippery.

I could very well be broken though ;-)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->