ewcm - wth?!

kosh

proud new mum!
Reaction score
(i posted this in the main TTC section as i thought it was a general question but did not get many replies so maybe you ladies will be more willing to give your opinion :winkwink:)

so, i had ewcm on cd10 and peak days on my cbfm on cd13-14. during those days i had lots of cm, but just watery, not ewcm. then today cd16, i have proper ewcm again! what's this, some type of secret fertility code??!! :shrug:

help!

Sometimes I like to look at FF's chart gallery....and there are plenty of women who observe EWCM all over the place...helped me decide not to even bother...to focus on bbt temping and OPKs...

(i posted this in the main TTC section as i thought it was a general question but did not get many replies so maybe you ladies will be more willing to give your opinion :winkwink:)

so, i had ewcm on cd10 and peak days on my cbfm on cd13-14. during those days i had lots of cm, but just watery, not ewcm. then today cd16, i have proper ewcm again! what's this, some type of secret fertility code??!! :shrug:

help!

Gosh, I wish I had an answer for you, but I'm just as mystified by my CM. I did find a BBT yesterday so I'm hoping that temping will give me better answers next cycle.

Sometimes I like to look at FF's chart gallery....and there are plenty of women who observe EWCM all over the place...helped me decide not to even bother...to focus on bbt temping and OPKs...

that's a good idea. thanks!
At the moment I seem to be looking for things to get anxious about. :dohh:
I posted 4 threads today!

Gosh, I wish I had an answer for you, but I'm just as mystified by my CM. I did find a BBT yesterday so I'm hoping that temping will give me better answers next cycle.

my problem is that I know that charting BBT will get me even more anxious!

help!

I wish I knew this too... I had ewcm at cd9 and then just creamy cm for like 5 days... what is that?! Hopefully it means for you that you were VERY fertile this month and you will be getting that BFP soon!!! :) FX

help!

I was the same. This month I was cloudy watery hardly ever seeing ewcm.
CD 10 i had crampiness, was waking me with little pains didn't last very long. 4 days later I had the same thing just a bit more intense(ov) and still no ewcm...until CD19 of 31...lots, and a couple of other times after that which I can't explain. I am currently at CD25 and researched that it could be an estrogen surge, no idea personally. I also had what looked like a faint + a couple days ago on an ept...time will tell. GL!!! :) stick3-3.jpg

thanks misskittyk, i'm just so confused about some of the things my body does these days... i got cystitis today....

good luck to you too!:flower:
have you tested again?

thanks misskittyk, i'm just so confused about some of the things my body does these days... i got cystitis today....

good luck to you too!:flower:
have you tested again?

yeah I did...lol, got the same thing! I'll try again on the 18th, they were pretty close together.
I had digestive trouble after having my gallbladder removed in December so it took a while for me to get back to feeling relatively normal. Doc said at one point I had a small something on my ovary after an ultrasound but it wasn't concerning. I was always constipated after surgery, would get really bad pains...xray confirmed that LOL. No more trips to the ER since Feb thankfully. I had been tested for everything possible lol and am in great health, just a bit crampish :)

I went on the site I purchased my tests and they claim mine is an early positive according to pic comparisons. It's fun to look through (I find). They have a true shadow line posted and I manipulated the pic on my pc evey which way and got nothing from it, just stayed the dull grey https://www.pregnancy-health-center.com/early-pregnancy-tests.html
Have a great day, I hope you get your BFP!!!!!:happydance:

Wish I could help Kosh but my CM was virtually non-existent this month so been having to use pre-seed and hope that does the trick.

Wish I could do temps and OPKs but I know from past experience I get too obsessed and super stressed which I don't think does me any favours.

Sending healing thoughts to get rid of the cystitis and FXed for your BFP to arrive soon :dust:

I did 4 tests...all look promising so i am going to go get bloodwork done to see. :) Wow, preggers at 36 lol.
GL and have a great day.

congratulations!!!!!! great news, keep us posted :thumbup:

Congratulations Miss Kitty :happydance: Wishing you a happy, healthy pregnancy :)

Love seeing these stories of ladies who are 35+ getting their BFPs it really gives me hope I will see my BFP eventually :)

I get the random ongoing ewcm - for me its when my body takes a few tries revving up to ov - so it may be something similar for you - fingers crossed!

congratulations miss kitty x

Doc didn't take blood, I was a bit upset. I am still getting faint positives! I am now 4 days late, no cramps besides in my bbs. Something happened, I just have to push the doc more to get answers. Cyst or whatnot...it's so aweful wondering and not knowing :( My tests are from earlypregnancytests.com.

MissKittyK so sorry the doctor's didn't do bloods for you :hugs:

I do hope you get some answers soon and keeping FXed that it is a BFP for you :hugs:

hey hon my ic tests were pretty faint so i did a clearblue digi - the one with how many weeks you are and that came up straight away

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->