Ewcm?

Nicoled1285

Reaction score
Hey ladies I'm having a hard time and getting anxious understanding my body and trying to figure everything out. My temps are all over the place. Is this EWCM? It isn't clear it's sorta creamy in color but it is stretchy??

image.jpg

Yes it is EWCM! I find that my EWCM starts off cloudy, and becomes clearer as ovulation approaches! :winkwink:

Thanks ladies!! I'm starting to feel depressed my temps are up and down and no Lh surge im on CD 16. Feeling like my body is broken �� Last month super positive OPK at CD14

Ugh this is so hard!

I'm so sorry Nicole! :hugs: My cycles were all upside down after my miscarriage. That was before I knew about temping, so there's no way to be 100% sure, but I'm pretty certain that I wasn't ovulation. I had NO cm at all. Usually I knew when O was because of EWCM. I seriously had none, not even sticky, literally dry as a bone (which was totally abnormal for me! TMI, but I was always one of those girls that needed to always wear a light-days pad due to lots of cm.). I was so depressed 5.5 months after my miscarriage, so I did my research and found Fertilitea from Fairhaven Health. I was on CD 17, 6 months post miscarriage, when it arrived in the mail. Seriously, I thought I was out for that cycle as I was on CD 17. I started taking 2 cups a day anyways. Lo and behold, I got LOADS of EWCM a couple days later! I wasn't even able to get all the BD'ing in as I had wanted, because DH and I both came down with the flu...that's the month I conceived, and I have a beautiful 2.5 year old daughter to prove it! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->