Ewcm

cebethel

mama of 2 boys
Reaction score
Hi ladies! I feel like a total dunce, so please forgive my ignorance :dohh:

I'm currently on cd 13 (32 day cycle) with a forcasted (by FF) ovulation on cd 18. Up until today I've had creamy cm (TMI? sorry :blush:) but tonight I felt seriously "squishy". I re-checked my cm & it is like ewcm tinged with white & it is suuuuuuper stretchy, but I also got a - OPK.
What does this mean? Is it normal to get ewcm 5 days before ovulation?

Last cycle when I felt the ewcm I used an OPK & it was positive, so I am little confused this time :shrug:

Thanx in advance!!

I know what you mean, my ewcm comes days before the positive too, I asked on here and was reassured it was normal. The mucus plug that blocks your cervix has to desolve in advance of ovulation to allow sperm to enter and wait for the egg, so I think this is why it happens early. Good luck and start bd now to catch that egg.

i would not worry, as i said to natsby before, th emonth i got pregnant i ov'ed on cd13 but had ewcm only on cd10 and cd17!

good luck!:flower:

Are you temping as well, I think that gives a better indication of what's going on?

My temps are really erratic. My wake up times have been all over the place lately :(

I usually get my EWCM a couple of days before my O so don't worry too much. Use the OPK each day to keep checking for that +, you might find you O a few days before the prediction.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->