Examples of meal routine for babies 7-9 month

carmen

Reaction score
Hi Girls,

I haven t been on for ages or should i mean i havent posted for ages but i have had fly by visits.

Anyway back to the question, i was wondering if you could write down your meal plans for your babies.

I am finally in a good routine but i wanna know that i m giving my LO enough, he is never hungry so i t think he is getting enough.lol!

Can you include when it comes to foodtime what you give? thank you

At the moment my LO is loving more his sweet tooth or fruit to the actual food ..... arrggghh

My LO is 9.5 months and we do BLW so I'm not sure if I will be much help but here's what we did yesterday
6am bottle 8oz
7am handful cheerios, half slice toast, 1/4 banana and spoonful of mango and some water
10am bottle 4oz
12.30 2 large spoonfuls of ravioli, half a slice of cooked chicken and 1/4 bagel
3pm bottle 6oz
17.30 half slice ham, half slice toast
19.00 bedtime bottle 8oz (only drank 5oz)
22.00 dreamfeed bottle 6oz (only drank 3oz)

He probably gets more milk than a spoon fed baby but that's quite normal when you do BLW - he is gradually reducing the amount and in about 6 weeks I will start replacing his daytime formula with cows milk. Not sure if that helps or not?!

That great ... thanks at the moment in between his four hour feeds i give him his food but i was interested to see other people's routines. x

Seren's 9.5months and her routine is -

8am - Bottle 7oz and a bowl of weetabix
1pm - Sandwich or toast or crumpet with various fillings/toppers, some finger foods like the organix range, cucumber, cheese, and a bowl of different fruits - quartered strawberries, banana, peach, melon, kiwi, and a 7oz bottle
5pm - Mashed up dinner, chicken potato and veg with cheese sauce, spag bol, cottage pie, salmon etc with fruit, and a yogurt.
7pm - Night bottlw - 7oz

yay nice to see you back hun, your lil guy is gorgeous.
rhys eats 3 meals a day and is also blw so he eats exactly what i have even th spicy stuff i maybe give him extra veg when we have fried things but 7 months you can have pretty much anything, he like scrambled eggs atm, he has toast and porridhe every morning, sandwiches salad and fruit, maybe bread sticks etc as well,
lasagne, spag bol, roast dinners, pasta dishes all that kind of thing for tea.

xx

here is todays menu

7am: 7oz bottle
9am: porridge, some water to drink
11am: snack, organix apple rice cake, orange segments
12:30: lunch, jam sandwich, yoghurt, apple juice/water, cucumber sticks
3pm: 7oz bottle
5pm: dinner, haddock and veg, fruit puree, water
7: 7oz bottle

yay nice to see you back hun, your lil guy is gorgeous.
rhys eats 3 meals a day and is also blw so he eats exactly what i have even th spicy stuff i maybe give him extra veg when we have fried things but 7 months you can have pretty much anything, he like scrambled eggs atm, he has toast and porridhe every morning, sandwiches salad and fruit, maybe bread sticks etc as well,
lasagne, spag bol, roast dinners, pasta dishes all that kind of thing for tea.

xx

Hi Helen,

Rhys is a cutie also, at the moment Rafa is still eating mostly soft stuff, he's has two botton teeth from 5 month , so he bites into everything so i m so scared to give him hard stuff still, i know i m silly!lol

6/7am 4/5oz bottle
8/9am breakfast - buttered crumpet/toast with butter or cheese spread/cereal (e.g. porridge or baby cereal)
10/11am - try him with milk, but if refused he has a snack which can be anything - mini rice cakes/baby biscuits/yogurt/banana etc
12-1 lunch - again, can be anything... Harry likes finger food - so sometimes something like sandwiches (e.g. egg mayonaise yesterday!) Today he had pork and apple stew with rice pudding for desert and half a banana
2/3pm try him with milk again, but if refused, a snack again
4.30pm Small tea - something similar to lunch, but smaller
7pm bedtime bottle - approx 6ox

Harry has drinks of water with all his meals/snacks. I've tried him with juices but he seems to prefer plain water luckily for me :) He doesn't drink nearly as much formula as I think he should... but that's nothing new. He'd normally have more fruit than mentioned above but this week.... he has the runs lol!

:hi: Carmen :hugs: Where have you been girl?

This is Brookes routine @ 9 months ...

7am - 7-9iz of milk
8am - 2 squares of toast and rither porridge or weetabix
11.30am - Little snack, maybe fruit or a baby biscuit
12.30pm - Sandwiches, yoghurt and some fruit
2.30pm - Sometimes has 3-4oz of milk, depends how she feels
4pm - Dinner (meat & veg/pasta) and yoghurt
6.30pm - 7-9oz of milk

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics