Excessive sweating

ronnie1234

One child aged five
Reaction score
I'm 7 weeks post partum after elective section. I've been sweating loads in night that has eased a little now but I still sweat loads in the morning after shower when getting ready & trying to get lo & dd1 ready it's stressing me out & making me anxious which prob doesn't help the sweating then! I don't know what to do to ease it or help it.

I have an under active thyroid also.

Is the excessive sweating new?

It could be hormone related but if a new thing I would speak to your GP about it x

I thought it was post pregnancy related but lo 8 wks so I'm not sure now

Talk to your GP about the excess sweating especially if you are embarrassed about it. Botox injections are a really effective treatment for this (see, not just cosmetic :) ) but whether it is a safe treatment in pregnancy/nursing mothers and right for you is a different story. Hope you get some answers especially if the sweating isn't baby related.

Talk to your GP about the excess sweating especially if you are embarrassed about it. Botox injections are a really effective treatment for this (see, not just cosmetic :) ) but whether it is a safe treatment in pregnancy/nursing mothers and right for you is a different story. Hope you get some answers especially if the sweating isn't baby related.

I have gp fri for post pregnancy check up so will try mention it then it's embarrassing when it's on face & especially hair as it's stuck to side of my head when sweating starts

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->