Excited about coming off BCP

joeybrooks

Ethan and Leo's mummy
Reaction score
Was anyone else excited about coming off BCP.

Obviously I am excited because it means that I am taking the first step towards TTC, even though I know it will not happen right away, but I am also excited about getting rid of it out of my body.

I started BCP when I was about 16 and I am now 30, so it will be nice to have my body back and doing what it is supposed to do and wants to do. However, from some of the symptoms I have heard about on here, I might not be excited for too long!

OMG!! I could have just written that myself. I have been so excited. I took my last pill on Saturday and I feel a bit wierd now!! I haven't had af for 5 years as I have been on the mini pill Cerazette. I do remember that mine were really heavy before going on bcp at 16 and I am now 29 (30 in Jan).

We are not ttc yet as I have a lot of weight lose but wanted to help get my lady bits back to normal.

Although we dtd on Sat night and I do keep wondering when I will ovulate because if it happens straight away I could get pg. I only really think this as both me and my sister we conceived straight after the pill and my mum said that she had no af.

I have no idea aboput all this oving and stuff, it's all pretty new to me.

Good luck in your journey and hope you get your bfp soon x

Lol, we are so similar.

I was on cerazette for a good while too, but most recently Yasmin. I got put on Cerazette to help with my weight.

I lost 5 stone, not saying it was all down to that brand of pill as I did join Weight Watchers and work hard for it, but maybe being told that a certain pill can help was all I needed to hear.

All the best with your journey, both weight loss and baby, and hopefully we will both have good news when we are ready for it.

I'm coming off cerezette top help me lose weight. It's been a good pill for me but I'm not sure if the weight gain is the pill or me just being a greedy fat pig, lol!!

Congratulations on your weight loss that is amazing. I actually need to lose 5 stone myself but if it happens before then I will just have to deal with it. Although it doesn't scare me too much as overweight people have normal pregancies all the time.

Good luck too Joey and I'm sure I'll see you around on the boards x

Just wanted to end this thread on a positive note. I got my BFP yesterday, only 11dpo, so cautious at the minute, but hoping that all will be ok. Stopped pill exactly two months ago.

Hi. I was very excited to come of the pill. My boyfriend said to wait until the last in the pack so was counting down the days....i came off cerazette last friday so only time will tell! xxx

Just wanted to end this thread on a positive note. I got my BFP yesterday, only 11dpo, so cautious at the minute, but hoping that all will be ok. Stopped pill exactly two months ago.
WOW, congratulations to you, and good luck!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->