• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Excited - and nervous!

kmr578

Reaction score
We got the :bfp: today!!!! I am soooo excited - I tested 3 days before my period. It was a faint line - but was there!!! :happydance::happydance:

Anyway - I am nervous because I have been spotting since ovulation. I know it can happen for ovulation and implantation - but has anyone else had spotting for this long and had a postitive experience? Also have been having very mild cramps in lower ab. Not on one side or another - right in the middle.

Congratulations!!

Lots of women spot and have cramps in early pregnancy. Try not to worry hun. xx

Thank you thank you - also to those of you who have gotten the BFP!! Baby and sticky dust to all!:hug:

Congrats! So exciting :)

Re the spotting - I had the exact same thing. Check out my FF chart. My dr put me on progesterone as spotting can mean your progest levels are low. It might be an idea to go to the dr in the next few days for a hcg and progest blood test as you might need to take progesterone to give your little bean a better chance. I've had no more spotting since I started taking it. Have a happy and healthy 9 months :)

Oh, and I also have mild cramps. Was on left side, now in middle.

Congratulations heres to a H&H 9mths :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->