Excitied and Hopeful! Whos With Me!!!

Razz

Reaction score
Hey guys!!
I think I belong in this forum, as im not tracking or charting my cycles or anything, Me and my husband have pretty much have been NTNP for two cycles, the first cycle sadly ended in a chemical pregnancy. However despite this im feeling excited as im starting a fresh new cycle, Ive come to the realistion that trying to fall pregnant is going to take some time and im just going to be patient and focus on me in the mean time! heheheheh

anyways i just felt like going on small rant about how excited i am about this month!

does anyone feel this way! lets share some positive thoughts!!

Baby dust to all!!

Me too!

Just stopped taking BCP today. Fiance and I are NTNP.

I'm definitely not expecting anything to happen for awhile as I've had cycle issues in the past and I only just ended BCP. But Fiance and I are having so much fun talking about it!

It's very exciting!

Hello! I've had two cycles since stopping the pill. Will start TTCing this month after derned AF goes away! Forgot how much it hurts when not on the pill! Last time I was so sure it would take FOREVER to get prego, but happened instantly. Probably pure luck though. So I had to be ready for instant, but somehow still be okay with it taking a long time? That's impossible. So I have waited until I was definitely ready and now I don't know how I'll wait if it takes awhile!

I'd love to have some pals in the same boat!:wave: I have some girlfriends that are either desperately trying or just had a baby. When I say I'm NTNP they look at me like I just grew a second head...then of course the lectures about being responsible...do I want a child or not, etc... I take my vitamins, of course, but there's no charting or monitoring...and we thoroughly enjoy drinking wine! We both figure...if it's meant to be, it'll happen.

My husband I definitely want a family. We're both 30yrs old and love to be together. A baby would be such a joyful addition to our family but we're in no rush but we are ready, mentally and financially.

I stopped my depo shot over 2 years ago when we got married. I've been fine with our "plan" (or lack thereof) but lately find myself wondering how on God's green Earth haven't I gotten knocked up yet? We have a very active sex life and we're both perfectly healthy! Not that I'm in any hurry, I'm just wondering if it's normal or not. I've been pregnant before (MC, 5 years ago) so I know I can conceive. Just got that nagging llittle paranoia starting! Thats when I decided to join this site. I need perspective and people in similar situations to talk to!

hey gurls!
thanks for joining me!! I think its really nice to have a support group where we are all in the same boat! to KristinaAnn i know what you mean by the nagging paranoia that keeps coming up every now and then, sometimes i feel like that, its like why isn't it happening already!!!! and for some reason that paranoia comes up especially when i visit my in-laws ( Im the only one without a baby :( ) anyways... i say everything happens for a reason, I dont know if its normal but if your really concerned maybe you should take a visit to your GP, he or she might help you out. Its just one of those things though you just never know when its going to happen!

Good luck! best wishes to all NTPT people!!

Some people in a similar situation, I'm not desperate for a baby but Im ready. Was starting to feel a bit spaced out by all the info as I have only just stopped taking precautions

:dust: to all!! So excited to have other people in the same boat to chat with!

I'd love to have some pals in the same boat!:wave: I have some girlfriends that are either desperately trying or just had a baby. When I say I'm NTNP they look at me like I just grew a second head...then of course the lectures about being responsible...do I want a child or not, etc... I take my vitamins, of course, but there's no charting or monitoring...and we thoroughly enjoy drinking wine! We both figure...if it's meant to be, it'll happen.

My husband I definitely want a family. We're both 30yrs old and love to be together. A baby would be such a joyful addition to our family but we're in no rush but we are ready, mentally and financially.

I stopped my depo shot over 2 years ago when we got married. I've been fine with our "plan" (or lack thereof) but lately find myself wondering how on God's green Earth haven't I gotten knocked up yet? We have a very active sex life and we're both perfectly healthy! Not that I'm in any hurry, I'm just wondering if it's normal or not. I've been pregnant before (MC, 5 years ago) so I know I can conceive. Just got that nagging llittle paranoia starting! Thats when I decided to join this site. I need perspective and people in similar situations to talk to!

:dust: to you! Heres to hoping that you get knocked up soon! :haha: and that nagging paranoia will go away. I know what you mean about girlfriends who already have babies. I am the oldes out of my girlfriends and they all are puzzled at why my bf and I haven't had any kids yet considering they all have children. I think that things will happen exactly when they are meant to happen.

Some people in a similar situation, I'm not desperate for a baby but Im ready. Was starting to feel a bit spaced out by all the info as I have only just stopped taking precautions

Yah there's a lot of info! And not so totally sure it helps to be armed with all the knowledge or not!

Yah there's a lot of info! And not so totally sure it helps to be armed with all the knowledge or not!

Totally, its a bit of a daunting prospect when you actually decide, isn't it, but really exciting too

I feel exactly the same and completely agree. It's all pretty exhausting! All of these "symptoms" and methods and opinions...I struggle to see any rhyme or reason in it! Our bodies and cycles are all so unique. I feel like the research I've done has just made me more crazy! I spend half of every month convinced that I must be pregnant because I read symptoms online! My conclusion is that conciving is similar for some but very different for others. There's just know way to predict it!

KristinaAnn,
Yeah all the symptoms I had with my first pregnancy could have been in my head! Unless I'm vomiting daily, I'm not going to have a clue unless I get a test to tell me positive!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->