exciting week to come..

lillypad123

Reaction score
We are so excited for this week.

We have first scan in a few days and will be 12 weeks so will be moving though to the 2nd tri.

We have herd the heart beat from the home doppler which is awesome but we cant wait to see the little bean.

Brilliant. Having heard the heartbeat I'm sure you're really excited. It will be fab seeing the little bean, I loved the 12 wk scan with my dd. She looked like a real baby and was hiccuping so jumping up and down. Too cute!

I have mine tomorrow. Could hardly sleep last night. Have to sleep tonight to concentrate as busy morning at work. I feel everything is good with the little one but what I have been through and heard I do get worried. Hope all goes well at your scan x

Have fun :) it's amazing the first time you see them on the screen as a proper baby. I had plenty of really early scans with my son to date the pregnancy and check if it was viable, but he was just a blob for the most part, then when we saw him at 12 weeks and he was kicking around and opening and closing his mouth, I fell in love at first sight! It was such a beautiful experience.

x

Thanks everyone, we are really excited, this is my 4th preggy, 3rd birth (all going well) so we cant wait, this week is going to go so slow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->