Exercise after C-Section

Moulder86

Fiancé & mum to one
Reaction score
Hello ladies,

How long would you say to leave it before I start exercising, I really need to start getting rid of all this wobbly crap that's become my belly!! :hissy:

If anyone has any suggestions as to the best way to get rid of it I'd greatly appreciate them.

x

Personally I would wait until after your 6 week check up. You don't want to injure yourself!

Its been 8 weeks for me and i still haven't done any exercise, i'm really paranoid of ripping it open. Just take it easy, and know your limits. I'm sure you will know what you can and can't do

xx

It's bad enough not being able to drive let alone do anything about my wabble. I wasn't a small person before but it's more wobbley and horrible than it was before.

xx

It has been 8 weeks for me also and the only thing i do it walk...i asked at my 6 week check and the doctor rold me i can exercise just not to do sit ups and not to get carried away...x

Yup they say wait at least 6 weeks and you definetely don't want to be doing any tummy excercises yet. It's going to take those muscles a long time to heal properly. Sometimes when I stretch I can still feel the muscle pulling where it was cut. SO make sure you take it easy :)

Thanks ladies, guess I'll have to weight a while to try and sort this mess out then xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->