Exercise DVDs

jenstar

Reaction score
Can anyone recommend a good fitness dvd?

I have a (quite old!) Beverly Callard video which I love, it is aerobics then stretches/ weights/ sit ups etc. I'm not too keen on the Davina ones. Looking something that is not dead easy, I want to work up a bit of a sweat!

New routine for 2009!

i quite enjoy the kirsty gallacher dvd, has different levels of fitness to work yourself up! and the hardest level is haard lol definately builds up a sweat. also for something a little different belly dancing dvd is great fun to do !

I have a Nell McAndrew one......can't remember the name, but I've used a few of hers in the past and they're really good. Quite tough to start with though, but they really worked for me!

Turbo jam!!! I bought a box set that came with 2 dvd's, an eating plan, a little measure chart, tape measure and weight gloves for $100.00 cad. I've only tried it once so far because i've been feeling quite crappy lately but I did it for 20 mins and was sweating like a pig!!! LOL

Davina !

her sessions are about 40 minutes long and if you do what she does... they're proper hard-core!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->