Exhausted...HELP

Mimzy3

Reaction score
I've been exclusively pumping for my 4 1/2 month old. He has only ever had breast milk no supplementing thus far. Long story short feeding directly from the breast was not working so I pump and give him the bottle.

But I've been so tired. It doesn't seem to matter how much sleep I get I'm always exhausted! Is this just part of breastfeeding. Will I just continue to be exhausted till I stop?!

Honestly i dont think its a breastfeeding problem. I never felt exhausted after a good sleep. Its the constant night wakings that got me lol.
Are you still taking your prenatal vitamins and eating healthy foods? Also if your a coffee drinker the coffee will get ya especially if you cut back or stopped all together during pregnancy.

Honestly i dont think its a breastfeeding problem. I never felt exhausted after a good sleep. Its the constant night wakings that got me lol.
Are you still taking your prenatal vitamins and eating healthy foods? Also if your a coffee drinker the coffee will get ya especially if you cut back or stopped all together during pregnancy.

I very rarely get a good nights sleep so maybe that is the problem. But DH works third shift and watches DS during the day so he gets even less sleep than me and he's not exhausted, so I figured maybe its breastfeeding.

I still take prenatal vitamins and I've always had a healthy diet. I might need to be taking in more calories per day though. I'm not a coffee drinker, never was a caffeine person but after the baby started to get headaches so my midwife suggested I drink a small soda once per day to help. So I do that most days in the afternoon.

Thanks for responding!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->