Exhaustion plus insomnia? :(

josephine3

Reaction score
= miserable :( im sooo tired yet when i lay down in bed at night i cant sleep. If i do sleep i have vivid dreams which make me feel as tho iv not slept at all. HELP! Any advice or can anyone relate?

Honey I am totally with you. In so tired I'm hallucinating and was falling asleep on the sofa at 9 last night after a terrible night the night before and as soon as I sent to bed I was wide awake til 3am then ohs alarm went off at 6 and I was wide awake again and now I feel like total death. I've had insomnia in my previous pregnancys too. I'm usually grateful for pregnancy symptoms but this one stinks.

Vivid dreams and waking loads here, usually awake for the dayat 6am and feeling ready for bed by 8pm!

Checked my journal with DS though, and was the same at this stage, so it's reassuring if exhausting!

100% understand. Ever since becoming pregnant, I've got no more than 5-6hrs a sleep per night. Waking up three times within a 5 hour period. This causes me to be tired all day, having a headache daily and feeling exhausted after a 12hr(8hr work, 2-3 hr transportation) day away from home.

I get the tired bit and can sleep forever. I am also sooo hungry but sleep and tiredness is the major one. Don't know what I going to do next week as I have to wake up at 6am an leave for work at 6.30am. I'm getting headaches spots all round my lips and chin...all good though wouldn't ask for it to be any other way x

Oh I hear this - I go to sleep just fine but I'm up all night to use the facilities and can't sleep past 5 a.m. Always tired as a result~

Hi!! I can totally relate! I am Almost 7 weeks along and I have been having quite a bit of trouble with sleep, especially in the first couple of weeks since testing positive. I thought it was all the excitment or thhe frequent urination but I just wake up at 5 a.m for absolutely no reason and it takes an hour to get back to sleep. I have been napping for 2-3 hours during the day so maybe that is the cause? I can't help it. I want to sleep straight after lunch!

Glad some of u can relate but sorry ur all going thru this too! I seem to be able to sleep better in the day and have a dreamless sleep but can only do this when lo naps from 11-1 . She wakes me at 6am too. I just want sleeeeep please! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->