expecting 3rd....maybe?

tardis79

Reaction score
A little confused today, I took a pregnancy test this morning and it was negative, later this morning I started spotting and feeling a little crampy. That lasted a few hours and stopped. Its about 4 days before my period is due. I don't normally have in between spotting. Kinda hoping this means #3 is on the way, but not sure when I should test again? Any advice?

Try the tesco cheapo ones, they gave me bfp 3days before I was due period, second line might be a bit faint but still worth a go! We are also ntnp for #3 and I think I have less patience now than the last times we ttc!!

Not really impatient this time, but moving more toward actually trying and not telling we are trying! LOL Think I'm going to hold off another day or so. Still not bleeding like a normal period, just light orange and watery, very light, and here and there. By now, mine would have hit full swing, and I normally have bad cramping and other issues about a week before, haven't had those. May be just crazy hormones, guess time will tell.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->