Expecting #4!

CountryMomma

Momma of 3, pregnant with number 4
Reaction score
Finally after 8 long months and several CPs I got my BFP yesterday and the line has gotten darker this morning with FMU so I think it is safe to say its a real BFP and this bean is going to be sticky!! I don't know when I Od so based on LMP I am due Dec 14, 2016. I will be scheduling my first appointment with my OB next week for bloods and my first prenatal appointment! Still haven't told DH, waiting to take a digi to show him the word 'Pregnant'!

CONGRATULATION COUNTRYMOMMA!!!! # 4 what a blessing!!!! I wish I could've held my from my DH but I was sleeping too much that he told me I was I even tested!! CONGRATS AGAIN!!!

Thanks ladies I am so excited, feeling really crappy today, nauseous and headache all day long but at least I know its for a good reason!!

Got mine last thursday! Weren't trying so was a bit of a shock at first but starting to get excited now!! Think I'm coming into 5th week!! Xx

Thanks ladies I am so excited, feeling really crappy today, nauseous and headache all day long but at least I know its for a good reason!!

If it helps....I too was extremely nauseous yesterday and had a banging headache from the moment I woke up until I went to sleep, I eventually had to take Tylenol Bc it was unmanageable! Then I had heart burn after I ate! It's going to be a long 8 months!! But I'm ready for the ride!!!!

Got mine last thursday! Weren't trying so was a bit of a shock at first but starting to get excited now!! Think I'm coming into 5th week!! Xx

CONGRATS KL15!!!! Wohoo!!! Glad you're getting into it Bc I'm sure it's going to go by fast since it shocked you and you weren't trying. That always helps with time passing!!

Thanks ladies! Told DH today on Easter, he wasn't really as excited as I wanted him to be.. made me a little sad. But I am sure he will warm up to the idea. I had to leave Easter lunch early and go lie down because my head was pounding and I felt sick and his family was here so I didn't want them to suspect anything.

Don't feel bad countrymomma, after having a m/c my DH stay more reserve but I know he's happy Bc he'll mention baby here baby there so he's excited too. It's really hard to hide it from my family, my mom already asked me Bc I was asleep both times she came to visit and wouldnt wake up. Bc I was so drained!.

I feel better now knowing you're the 3rd mommy without pounding headaches too. Not that I'm glad you're having them just happy to know its normal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->