Expecting a....

lil lovey

Me and my son
Reaction score
GIRL👸

Babe looks good. Doc was struggling to see much at first since she had her legs crossed😂😂😂 but she eventually gave us a sneak peek.💓💓💓 I was supposed to be 19 weeks 4 days but according to scans im 20 weeks😁 Half way mark

Congratulations! I found my daughter much more high maintenance :haha: but she is brilliant, so funny, so different from her brother.

Congratulations! I found my daughter much more high maintenance :haha: but she is brilliant, so funny, so different from her brother.

Haha so cute. I cant wait. My son is boyish😂😂, it would be nice to take a break from playing cars n playing with something else for once.

I'll be a dad soon. My wife in pursuit of excellence has already got me. And she also had a worsening allergy to dust and she constantly suffocates. Mi already threw carpets and curtains, but to fight the dust it was not enough and had to buy a washing vacuum cleaner for dry and wet cleaning. Now she began to stumble constantly about the corners in the kitchen. It was necessary to change the hood in the kitchen, she constantly felt unpleasantly than that. It seems that she just manipulates me and takes advantage of her pregnancy to achieve her goals.:cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->