expecting baby two already WOW!

anamaz

pregnant 1st tri mum to 1
Reaction score
hello im maria

i am expecting baby no.2
i have a 10 month old daughter at the mo and babies due when she will be not quite 17 months

am excited and really looking forward to new baby
but
very scared too and exhausted at the mo

congrats on all your bfp 's ladies

good luck take care

Congratulations! You'll do it, it's not as hard as it seems, if anything the first couple months are the worst because you're trying to fit a routine with them both. It's a little rough but so worth it as they get older because they can be playmates. My boys are 20 months apart and I'm expecting #3, he/she will be 25 months apart from my 2nd. I know I feel crazy but it's better to be in the diaper rut than leave it and than have to re-start. :wink:

Congrats again! :D

Congrats!........My first is goin to be 4 in august, and then I have our one who is 16months old. They are both boys. This time around i got pregnant when our second was only 9months......and thank god it took 5 months of ttc! lol. I'm due in august so I"m super nervous to have three...but two SO close together. they will be maximum of 17months apart....eeks! my 16month old is still very needy and all that so it will be a big adjustment for all of us.

Good luck and I'll have to let you know how it goes...hehe. I at least have my 4yr old to help out........OH and did i mention.....it's our 3rd BOY!!!!!! lol

xx......and congrats!:)

Congrats! My first 2 are 20 months apart and they are really close to this day!

congrats hun! i have an 11 month old baby boy and expecting my 2nd on 13 Jan 2010. like you i am tired......worried about coping etc!!!! i am more excited than anything else though! congrats again hun!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->