• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Experience with private ultrasound?

Krohrer90

Reaction score
I had my first obgyn appointment today for my pregnancy. I am currently six weeks pregnant. The doctor informed me that their office does not do any ultrasounds until 18-20 weeks.

I have very high anxiety and this is my first pregnancy. My husband and I both wanted a first sonogram picture to help us announce our pregnancy. I looked into a local private clinic that does sonograms out of pocket. I went ahead and made an appointment for 8 weeks.

Has anyone had experience with this?

I didn't realize they would do them so early without a physician's note but that is awesome. I had one with my son when I was about 28 weeks and I am having a private ultrasound on the 17th to find out the gender. My doctor does one around 8 weeks, then at 20 weeks, then not again. I will probably get another one around 32-34 weeks for 3d pictures and to check the baby out. But they are cool. They last a while. I really like the place we get our privates at because if they see anything weird with the baby, they notify the doctor to look at it.

Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->