Experienced Charters Please!!!

hollyhopeful2

Twin Mom
Reaction score
Ok; I ovulated cd 15 and temps have been slowly rising every day (since 4dpo - had fallback rise) with a significant dip at 7dpo....then picked up where it left off and began rising even further a little every day; coverline 36.31 - today is dpo 14 - had a very restless 3 hour sleep and got a temp of 36.54...went back to bed and slept restfully for 5 hours and got a waking temp of 36.93! Which one do I use? My usual pattern is to have gradually falling temps from 10 or 11 dpo onward. Sorry, I just don't know how to put a link to my chart. I'll try..

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/ttc/index.php

All advice is very appreciated!!!

I hope you don't mind me dropping in...but I love looking at and analyzing charts. :blush: I can't see your chart...but I would go with the first temp. I hope this is it for you!!! :dust:

Thank you so much for replying! I actually looked it up on google and it says that restless sleep makes your bbt go down; so I guess that means I have to go with the second temp which is TOTALLY weird because that means my temp has not only not gone down the day before expected AF it's actually risen .20! I'll try to get my chart on here another way...

Ok! I think the new link in my previous post worked!! Welcome all chart-lookers!!

Hi Hollyhopeful2

I know that I am coming a little late to the game, and sorry AF got you, but if you have inconsistent waking times, you can use the temperature corrector on FF - look under the Data button. I normally wake at the same time, but have had a few occasions where I have overslept and need to temp twice - I normally get an average look without shooting a weird temp out - it's not brilliant, and shouldn't be used every day, but in order to not throw your chart off course, it can help.

Just to satisfy your curiousty you could go and input your temps to see what you should have been - just enter the times and the relevant temps.

Hope this helps for next time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->