Experts Needed- So confused this cycle....

ambertwogood

The Twogood's
Reaction score
Okay, so I literally have no freaking clue what is going on with my cycle this time. My last cycle ended in a CP, which I was gutted over, so when it came time to start pulling out my fertility arsenal I didn't. I thought that I wanted to just take a break this cycle. But then we BD'd and I went ahead and entered it in on FF and realized that we had just happened to BD right around the time that I normally O. So in the back of my head, I'm thinking, maybe there's a chance this cycle wasn't a bust even though I wasn't tracking anything. So then I started paying attention to my CP/CM and doing OPK's just bc, and using my monitors, as well as doing PT's, bc I have no clue what is happening or where I am in my cycle. So about 4 or 5 days ago I started to notice really fertile EWCM like the best CM I've ever produced but I kept thinking I've already O'd bc I'm WAY past my time I usually O and my monitors consistently gave me high readings and then both went to low, so I figured I had already O'd. Now I can't continue to use the monitors, bc they think I've already O'd and won't take sticks anymore, but I"ve been using my wondfo's just in case, and they have been negative barely there lines until yesterday when they were a lot darker, then just now, I did one and it looks positive or just about positive to me, in the pics (one normal and one with high contrast) the two top tests are yesterdays from SMU and then evening, and the bottom is the one I just did. What do you ladies think? Oh and my cervix is High and soft, but it's closed and tilted towards the back (it's never tilted before so I'm not sure what to think of that one) If this were happening to you ladies what would you think? I'm now on CD 34 and FF had predicted that AF should of started on CD29...... So things are all weird now. I don't know what to think. I'm so confused.

Attachments

• Wondfo OPK's 9.4.16 Possibly Positive 004 (640x480).jpg
    Wondfo OPK's 9.4.16 Possibly Positive 004 (640x480).jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 7
  • Wondfo OPK's 9.4.16 Possibly Positive 008 (640x360).jpg
    Wondfo OPK's 9.4.16 Possibly Positive 008 (640x360).jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 6

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads