Extra absorbent disposable nappies?

princess_bump

Happy Wife & Mumma!
Reaction score
just wondering if anyone could recommend a good brand/nappy that's highly absorbent.

maddi sleeps 12/13hours a night and has seen to be wetting through by morning, i have also noticed she has today. we currently use asda's little angel and mainly pampers baby dry.

thanks x

Dec sleeps for 12-13 hours a night and the only time he soaks through is when I need to go up a size. We use Pampers Baby dry

I find Huggies super dry the most absorbant:happydance::happydance::happydance:

Dec sleeps for 12-13 hours a night and the only time he soaks through is when I need to go up a size. We use Pampers Baby dry

- i wonder if thats what it is sabby - she seems to have been in 3's for ages! she now weights 18lb 3oz - could be it. :hugs:

am going to try huggies hevz - a friend suggested them - thank you :hugs:

- i wonder if thats what it is sabby - she seems to have been in 3's for ages! she now weights 18lb 3oz - could be it. :hugs:

am going to try huggies hevz - a friend suggested them - thank you :hugs:

I would move up to the 4 and see how she does, I know huggies can be a bit smaller than pampers, dec wear a 5 in pampers but a 5 in huggies dont look on him :hug:

We use pampers baby dry and make sure they are a bt generous in size.

we find huggies and (to my surprise) sainsburys own do my daughter through the night as she sleeps 10 hours or so aswell.

I stopped using huggies because they leaked a lot for me, I use pampers cruisers and havent had one leak at all. I put them up a size too, not too much of a difference but it helps a lot.

i'd try going up a size too, we've just asdas nappies with no problems along with sainsburys and pampers. huggies weren't too good though.

keely.

We have just started using the tescos super fit this week and they are the best nappies ive ever used!!
Ive generally used either huggies/pampers with my other 2 but ive found the tesco ones excellent. Weve had no poo up the back in these yet or any leaks, weve only been using them a week but so far theyre great xx

Alasdair can go up to 14 hrs and he has pampers baby dry usually but this week I decided to try boots own. They're fine. He leaked the first night but that was because he was in bed with us and lying on his stomach on my chest! Since then he's been in his own cot (mostly anyway) and they've had a little patch of dryness still at the back (I always think that's a good sign!)

huggies super dry i found were the best at night time.

I use a size above than she would have in the day for at night, and use Pampers Baby Dry. :) x

I use asda's little angels too, i find going up a size helps - were in 3's now.

EDITED: have you tried their active fit?? They go right up babies back, nice and big.

We use pampers babydry but I got a tip from somewhere before, its gonna sound probably odd but if you get the really cheap sanitory towels from like tesco, you know the ones!! Well if you cut it down and pop that in the nappy at night, it really helps because it soaks up an awful lot!

We always used pampers baby dry for the night cos Amelia slept so long & never had a problem with them

We use pampers babydry but I got a tip from somewhere before, its gonna sound probably odd but if you get the really cheap sanitory towels from like tesco, you know the ones!! Well if you cut it down and pop that in the nappy at night, it really helps because it soaks up an awful lot!

Fab tip thanks hon!! x

I use asda's little angels too, i find going up a size helps - were in 3's now.

EDITED: have you tried their active fit?? They go right up babies back, nice and big.

no i haven't honey, but i think tomorrow i'm going to try them, along with some others and see what works best.

thanks ladies, so much helpful advice
:hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
babygiftcoll
Back