extreme make over home edition

Naya69

Reaction score
ok so i just dont buy it at all this crew turns up at some random familys home and then sends them away and a week later a house has been built, decorated and filled no way.

surely the family knew they had been picked before hand and measurements and planning permison were taken and done so they knew what materials the builders need ?????????????:shrug:

anyone know anything about this show ??

in america they dont need as much planning permission, there wa 1 when the man who hosts it came over here and was shocked at how much permission we need.

sorry not too sure about the rest though xx

Good ol' Ty hehe. They send an application video normally don't they? So maybe they ring them up and say you're in a shortlist, send details.

Good ol' Ty hehe. They send an application video normally don't they? So maybe they ring them up and say you're in a shortlist, send details.

haha i know but its just a little fishy that all the family members are at home like they ave nowt better to do and they all open the door together narrrrrrr still not believing it :dohh:

I LOVE this show!!!!
It makes me cry nearly everytime and I can watch the same one more than once and still cry!!! Sad I Know.

In regards to what you were saying I think it is due to not needing so much planning over in the US and the houses are wood frames so don't take as long to build.
Other than that I can't really say I just love it and think that it is lovely to see a community pull together to help people like they do.

haha i know but its just a little fishy that all the family members are at home like they ave nowt better to do and they all open the door together narrrrrrr still not believing it :dohh:

Yeah I wondered about that :haha:

Sometimes other people nominate them and Im sure they can get permissions without telling the families directly also because they get the video of the whle family in etc doesn't mean they didn't already try :D etc

I love the program I think what they do is amazing nomatter how it is setup.

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->