Extremely swollen down there :(

LoveMy2Boys2

Reaction score
Sorry for another thread on my behalf:/ .....Before I stalk my dr (who is useless at times) I thought I'd see what you ladies think .....

It's extremely swollen down there! like 3x the normal size ..... I have been feeling it for wks but when I finally looked last night I just about had a heart attack !!! Anyone else have this problem? If so, what does your dr say? I'm already icing it for an hr or so every night , I go to physical therapy for SPD and that was her instructions..... Doesn't seem to help any!

Have u tried elevating ur pelvis ? Lay flat and place a pillow under ur hips. Other than icing it, I'm not sure if there's anything else u could do. :hugs:

U could also try massaging the area, try to get the blood and fluid going. Maybe a little awkward, lol, but it might work.

Thanks! Good idea about the pillow and massaging. Ill give that a whirl.....

I had it last time and again this time. I believe it to be normal due to additional blood flow to the area, it goes after baby is born, it's really uncomfortable at times though :dohh:

My lady bits are very swollen too. Had it last time x

Mine too. Same as last time. It's not comfortable :growlmad:

Same here hun 33 weeks and been swollen for over a month, looks rather scary in my lady area but its normal due to pressure and extra blood flow your lady area will go back to normal after birth xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->