Eye Floaters???

ImSoTired

mommy to 2 girls
Reaction score
So the past few days I've had this little spot in my vision when I look at light colored things (computer screen, sky, white walls, etc). It's very small and at first I thought it was an eyelash or something. Nope. It's still there after I rubbed my eye. I looked it up and it's called an 'eye floater'. How freaking weird! Does anyone else know what I'm taking about? Should I be worried? Most websites said I shouldn't be worried but this is my first experience with such a thing.:shrug:

Its not a big deal its harmless. Ive got them aswell its very common. Not sure 100% what causes them but i think most people have them:winkwink:

yeah its nothing to worry about hun, ive got loads x

My optician said i have one in my right eye, doesnt bother me though, i can only notice it sometimes

But your eye docs said you shouldn't worry about it? lol I feel sooo stupid. I always have the weirdest health problems. I also have tonsil stones. These gross little things that grow on my tonsil and sometimes they come loose and I cough em up. Soooo sick. I'm a worrier so I always think these little problems are serious. Thanks ladies!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=shoZNsawvmU

Sorry, no help whatsoever but I couldn't help but think of this ^

I have one! Used to drive me insane!! My brain has learned to ignore it now and i only see it when i remember it there. I can see it right now lol!
Do you suffer with anxitey? Apparently they are more commen with anxity sufferes, so my optition told me and i used to suffer bad with health anxity :)

lol. I have to say I am getting used to it. It's still there but I tend to ignore it much more. I do suffer from anxiety and have for the past 4 1/2 to 5 years. I have been unmedicated for the past 7-8 months. Good to know it could be related.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->