Eyes

Pink1981

Reaction score
Can anyone recommend a good eye cream? :flower:

I hear Bobby brown do a good one. I haven't tried it yet.
I normally use Keihls Abasynth eye cream + ( I think thats the right name), its in a brown pot. It is expensive but I thought it was great.
since money is tight at the moment and I ran out of my Keihls, I actually tried Aldis own eye cream 'Locora' I think its called and I really rate it! I was actually surprised as I didn't think it'd feel that good. I woulf actually recommend it if you're on a budget

I normally use the body shop vitamin e one. It's great for keeping the skin around my eyes moisturised and smooth but I'm not sure it's doing anything to reduce fine lines like it claims.

https://www.thebodyshop.co.uk/shop-by-range/vitamin-e/vitamin-e-eye-cream.aspx

I used to use that and totally agree I didnt think it did much either. I think its just moisturising, right? I do like the other things in the Vitamin E range though. With eye cream, definitely look for the anti wrinkle ones if that's what you want

I used to use that and totally agree I didnt think it did much either. I think its just moisturising, right? I do like the other things in the Vitamin E range though. With eye cream, definitely look for the anti wrinkle ones if that's what you want

Yeah it's really moisturising but it claims to reduce the appearance of fine lines as well:shrug:

I agree the vitamin e range is fab though, I love the illuminating moisturiser and there's always codes around meaning you get the stuff for around half price.

I use nivea q10 plus anti wrinkle. I don't have wrinkles but dark circles and it really helps. They're not as visible now as they were but I can't tell if it's good for wrinkles but it is an anti wrinkle cream. It's not that expensive either.

I really like the Dermalogica Total Eye Care SPF15 tinted eye cream.

I've never yet found an eye cream that doesn't make my eyes puff up. It's odd cause I don't react to anything else.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->