"fad" diets...!!

leedsforever

Kerry!
Reaction score
Yes another weight related thread from me :rofl:

But Im getting so desperate... I hate the way I look, my social life is effected and Im just sick of it!!

Yes Ive lost 3 stone but still have a bit to go and with summer round the corner I wouldnt be seen dead in a skirt and strappy tops!! :(:(

My face looks ugly cos its get extra weight on it and I just want it gone...!!:hissy:

Normally I dont agree with so called fad diets, but Im keen now...

My friend was telling me she did atkins for just 2 weeks and lost a stone... any one else done this?

Ive also attempted cambridge diet before but didnt have the willpower and still have shakes left... although a little out of diet.. Im wondering whether to try it again???

Im going to nottingham in 3 weeks for a mates birthday and I really want to enjoy it, but at my current size I wont... I know I wont!! :(

Anyone tried any of the diets and been sucessful? or not?? please help :cry:

How have you lost your weight so far?

What exercise are you doing?

How healthy do you eat?

How have you lost your weight so far?

What exercise are you doing?

How healthy do you eat?

I did ww to start with, then sw...!!
Im going to the gym and doing spinning classes, about once a week atm...!!
I eat well...!! SW is a healthy diet!!

i lasted al of a day on the atkins diet....i jus cudnt manage no bread etc thats my main prob xx soz cant b more help i think u shud do sw on tues giv it go x

A girl I know did Herbalife and lost about 4 stone in 6 months. I couldn't do it personally and it's quite expensive. I tried Slim Fast but really didn't like it. Aren't u getting on with SW any more? :hugs: x

A girl I know did Herbalife and lost about 4 stone in 6 months. I couldn't do it personally and it's quite expensive. I tried Slim Fast but really didn't like it. Aren't u getting on with SW any more? :hugs: x

Whats herbalife? What was the downside to slimfast??

Its not motivating me any more... I think its a fab diet if your prepared for a slow loss, but I need something else... just to shift a stone or something!! :(

Herbalife is basically a more expensive version of Slim Fast but you have special teas and tablets to take as well. I just got bored on Slim Fast, the milkshakes are ok but I always thought the bars had a chemical aftertaste! Plus I never seemed to lose weight when I tried Slim Fast, even tho I behaved myself xx

I was thinking about doing that lighterlife diet thats advertised on tv....its £66 a weeks and they provide you all your weekly menu.

Dont do a fad diet. Start exercising once a day. Once a week really isn't enough. Try alternating cardio with aerobic exercises each day, and have the weekend off. You'll lose the weight in no time.

Dont do a fad diet. Start exercising once a day. Once a week really isn't enough. Try alternating cardio with aerobic exercises each day, and have the weekend off. You'll lose the weight in no time.

easier said than done? Its finding the time :(:(

How long do you suggest each day? and doing what? thanks!!

I was thinking about doing that lighterlife diet thats advertised on tv....its £66 a weeks and they provide you all your weekly menu.

yeah its expensive though ey?? Cambridge diet is pretty much the same and much cheaper :)

Depends on how high impact it is. Even power walking is good. The key is to get your heart rate up, and keep it up. Even if you just manage 30mins a day you will see a huge improvement.

You could try running, skipping, rowing, or a home workout like pressups situps tricep dips squats, etc.

I started a healthy eating and fitness club, you should check it out :)

Depends on how high impact it is. Even power walking is good. The key is to get your heart rate up, and keep it up. Even if you just manage 30mins a day you will see a huge improvement.

You could try running, skipping, rowing, or a home workout like pressups situps tricep dips squats, etc.

I started a healthy eating and fitness club, you should check it out :)

You have got me motivated to use the gym more!! I will check out the club (alot to read through though lol)

I will go everyday.... (or near enough, some days its literally not possible)
When i was at my fittest I swear by spinning classes... ppl who wear heart rate monitors it literally gets up 90%!! Not much else can do that!! Its just due to work, OHs work, just one car and courtney I dont get a great deal of time... but I need to work out times and days to go and just go!!

:)

Still thinking of trying a different diet though!!

If you loose it to fast hun it will just put it all back on. i lost a stone in 2 weeks and 4 weeks later iv put it all back on. Im now doing slimming world and have lost than stone and a bit more, still got loads to go though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->