Faint positive? pic inc

stella123

Reaction score
I started taking Cerazette a couple of weeks ago, but me and my partner did not wait the alloted 7 days to have unprotected sex. I went on Cerazette for menstruation reasons btw, not to prevent pregnancy, however, we're not trying either.

Needless to say, that week was my most fertile days of my cycle. I have had very sore breasts, to the point where I can't even hug people, heightened sense of smell and seem to just feel a bit bloated and exhausted really.

I know Cerazette can stop menstruation completely, but I'm not due on till Tuesday (if my cycle stays the same), however, my bf was adament that i did a test yesterday, which you can do 4 days before AF, and a faint line appeared in the test window.

https://i45.tinypic.com/24ymqth.jpg

I took these photos this morning though, which is 12 hours since i did the test. I'm not sure whether it could just be an evap line as it seems to have faded

Would appreciate your thoughts ladies :)

Emily xxx

im sorry hun i cant see anything but it might be me, test again with a frer and youll get a clearer answer, it might just be too early to tell
hope you get the result you want x

Good luck! Hope your next test shows you a nice solid line!

I definitely see the line but it does look like an evap, I agree to wait until your period is due then take FRER test. Good luck! :thumbup:

I see an ever so faint line but those tests can have evaps but a Clearblue should show a good result if positive (thats the brand I got my BFP on)

Tested again today and got a BFN.
Not financially ready, so pleased in that sense, despite my uncontrollable broodiness! haha :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->