Faint / wonky line... Any comments appreciated!!

Linzz30

Reaction score
Just wondered if anyone was online and could have a look at my pic. Period not due until the weekend but couldn't wait to test as had really tingly boobs yesterday! Driving myself crazy. I took this one when I got back from work at 4pm. I took another 2 (different brands) at about 8pm and they were both negative! Any comments appreciated! Lindsey Xxx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 70
I tested negative on 9 dpo and took another one again on 11 dpo and it was very, very faint but there. You had to use almost a magnifying glass to see it. I tested again on 13 dpo and the line was much darker. Yours could be the start of a line, or it could be an EVAP. I would try again in the morning. Good luck!

Thank you, I hope it'll be good news in the morning! I think I am about 12 dpo but am going by my phone app which doesn't seem to be overly accurate. I won't sleep tonight!! X

I would def test again tomorrow morning. Good luck!!

I tested again this morning and it was negative! I'm so confused... And disappointed :( :( still a few days to go until period so just going to wait and see... Can it be positive one minute then a few hours later negative? I don't get it :( xxx

I took another of the test I did first (in the photo) positive! About 5 other tests today and yesterday... Negative! I wonder why it's just this brand? I know it's not an evap because I made my husband take one and it was (and still is) completely clear. Still confused. Xxx

Perhaps that brand of test is more sensitive than the other brand you are using? FX'd this is the start of something great for you!

I was going say maybe it is more sensitive. Good luck!! :hugs:

I was reading up on it and the lloyds test is 10 miu which supposedly is more sensitive?! Really hope so!! Hopefully will have some good news soon xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->