fainting

Ellie130891

Barry(OH)and Ruby(LO) :)
Reaction score
ive had chronic dizziness since my lo was born

keeps getting worse

now so bad that i get headrushes and feel as though il faint....a complete rush of blood to the head

anyone suffering from this?

MRI + CT came bk clear

xx

me hun, if it's the same thing

what happens to me is, i get really hot and break out in a sweat, my hearing then goes all funny like its miffed and i can't hear people speak properly, then my eyesight goes and it's just black and white dots, next i'm sat down/lying down trying to drink water

i've been to the docs and had tests for aneomia (sp?) & diabetes both clear

i want to have my thyroid tested though as i've had other symptoms, and it runs in the family!xx

thats me plus dizziness n nausea

just had another full blood count today. im so scared il faint ive given up going out unless i need to i dont shop anymore or anything :(

xxx

it's only happened to me a couple of times, once in asda when i was 7/8...once in school, once when i was pregnant, and in the bank a couple of months ago. god knows what it is but hope you get it sorted soon, it mustn't be nice not wanting to go out :( xxx

its awful and my OH is expecting me to holiday down at his sisters 6 hours away in a weeks time....i cant even walk from the car park to the service station!!!! i hate my life atm if it wasnt for my baby there wouldnt be much point me getting out of bed!

i'd definatly go back to the doctors, if this is what it's causing you then there might be an underlying problem & this is one of the symptoms. the doctor should have to do something if it's that bad.xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->