Fancy dress movie theme party when I'm 34 weeks

Amanda

Mum of 3
Reaction score
Arrrgghh!!! :hissy:

It's SIL's 30th, and it's round the corner, so not like I can get out of it.

She's having a 'At the Movies' themed fancy dressed party. I'm already massive, so God only knows how big I'll be by 34 weeks.

Any ideas??????

And if anyone says Free Willy, they'll be in trouble!:gun:

I know the feeling - my work have organised a James Bond themed Xmas party for next week. Bond girl... I dont think! Sorry I dont have any suggestions, but wanted to let you know I feel your pain!

:rofl:@Free Willy!

Angelina Jolie? Big Lips Big Cleavage Big Bump!!.

I like the Angelina Jolie suggestion as you could look all sexy then.

Or you could go as the Mummy? Not as sexy though and you'd need lots of bandages!!!

x

eta. or a Bee from Bee Movie?

Was gonna suggest like the angeleina jolie, but catherine zita jones :D

Well, if you go as Angelina make sure you write all those baby names on your arm!
:rofl:

Apart from the fact that Angeline Joli is stunningly gorgeous, and I'm minging, I do like that idea!

DH has so far suggested Jabba the Hut, a Nun (no idea what movie from, but apparantly all nuns are fat so when I asked Are you calling me fat? He looks straight at me and said Yes - git), and dished the Juno suggestion because there is no way I could get away with trying to look like a teenager! He's in serious trouble.

pirate??
https://www.joke.co.uk/showPart_large.asp?part=90090

I think marilin munroe would possibly look nice , As her world famous white dress she wore is very floaty type .
Maybe that with a blonde wig ? .
Pirate idea out of pirates of the carribean would be a nice idea from poster above ^^ .
I think i allso saw some devil costumes some where for maternity wear (Liz hurley out of bedazzled) .
Flares and retro top , For a character out of Austin powers maybe ?? .

Good luck . x x .

You could paint your belly like a Finding Nemo theme. My OH had an office halloween party one year and I was about 25 weeks or so and he painted by bump to look like an aquarium.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->