FAO Lollipop nappy owners!

Vici

Mum to a LTTC princess!!
Reaction score
Do your nappies have an aeroplane label with a line through it? WTF? You can't use on aeroplanes? :rofl: x

Mine don't they, have a triangle with a cross through...don't use on triangles? ! Don't know what that means. Never bothered much about labels x

:rofl: do not use on triangles? :rofl: I think triangles are to do with not using bleach :D

Here is the label....

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v202/ZRVic/Imogen/DSCF1031.jpg

No mine just has the wee label above, it doesn't have don't use on aeroplanes but mine are the fleecy pockets so not sure! Thanks fo rclearing up the triangle thing...I always wondered about that :rofl: x

or does it mean they're made in britain, or haven't been flown half way round the world?

Yeah I think you might be right probably that it's come from the UK, reducing carbon footprint and all that x

Yep, mine has this! I think it is to do with the fact they are made in the UK, can't see why you wouldn't be able to take it on an plane!?

:rofl: @ 'dont use on triangles'. I'm giggling like crazy now. Nearly woke the baby. :haha:

:rofl: The triangle is the International washing sign for Bleach. Here's a list of all of them, and their meanings: Washing Symbols

Not sure about the airplane though! :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->