Fashion advice

Learnermum

Reaction score
Hi, I have a wedding to go to and am currently breastfeeding was having a bit of trouble finding something to wear...

I found this dress, and it looks great on, but I'm struggling to work out what to put with it...
https://www.seraphine.com/nursing-clothes/nursing-dresses/double-layer-maternity-nursing-dress.html

Any ideas much appreciated 😀

I agree with pp brown shoes and maybe some gold earrings?

I'd go for red for a wedding to add some colour. Red bag, red or black shoes, red lipstick, red necklace.

I'd go for red for a wedding to add some colour. Red bag, red or black shoes, red lipstick, red necklace.

Agree with red but if that's not your colour maybe just any block colour for shoes and bag for and neutral make up?

Nice dress!White/black shoes, jewerly and other acessories, and you'll look very beautiful!

Are you on Facebook? Find 'can I breastfeed in it' group it's amazing, all bf friendly suggestions in 'normal' ranges.

Plus yes to everyone else red would be lovely with this

Thank you... this is an older thread now and in the interim I have actually found that FB group... not sure my bank balance is happy I've found it though... some great ideas on there!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->