Fashion: The 'all new' Shopping Thread..

I need a new jacket. Have been looking everywhere for something I like but cant seem to find anything. Hufff!!!

something quite light weight.. not a winter coat but something that will keep me 'warm-ish' as we all know its never hot for long here lol. Not sure of anything else really lol. Maybe thats why Im finding it so difficult :shrug::haha:

What about a MAC? Just to keep the chill off - ill get on the hunt tomorrow for you xxx

Helppp... I am going to a wedding on Friday and have bought this maxi dress
https://www.republic.co.uk/women/dresses/miso-floral-maxi-dress-62985/
What colour shrug / cardi could I wear with it?
What colour accessories ? And I want a flower in my hair what colour would look nice?
Post links to helps out lol I am not fashion conscious at all lol c

What about a MAC? Just to keep the chill off - ill get on the hunt tomorrow for you xxx

Your right there isnt much about!! Its all denim jackets and thin blazers - the only thing I could find is this khaki parker, I really like the bows on the pocket.

https://www.asos.com/A-Wear/A-Wear-...=2641&sh=0&pge=0&pgesize=-1&sort=-1&clr=Khaki xx

Helppp... I am going to a wedding on Friday and have bought this maxi dress
https://www.republic.co.uk/women/dresses/miso-floral-maxi-dress-62985/
What colour shrug / cardi could I wear with it?
What colour accessories ? And I want a flower in my hair what colour would look nice?
Post links to helps out lol I am not fashion conscious at all lol c

Your could pick any of the colours out of it to wear a cardi/shrug hun? I would wear delicate silver jewellerry maybe with a hint of red/purple gems in it - its quite a hard dress to accessorise as its not really me.

My lastest buys :)

Jones and Jones Liberty Dress
Topshop Cut out dress
Navy Stripe Longline Top

xx

Attachments

• 62H03ZGRY_normal.jpg
    62H03ZGRY_normal.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 0
  • 10M29BWHT_normal.jpg
    10M29BWHT_normal.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 0
  • 255292049.jpg
    255292049.jpg
    9.2 KB · Views: 0
Thanks Gee, I actually LOVE that parker :) May have to check my bank balance lol xxxxx

KiansMummy - I'm not sure about that. To be honest, I am not very good with matching things up either. I would probably wear a black shrug as I'd feel too bold in anything else but black wouldn't be good really. Specially for a wedding. I would go with what Gee said and try and match one of the colours up from the flowers. Its quite a busy dress so don't over do the accessories in my opinion. xxxx

Love your buys G. I need new clothes :(

Its such a shame that they dont have it in black as I would have snapped it up too!
I need to send you my address you just reminded me.

As for new clothes, treat yourself to one thing a month/week whatever you can afford it all adds up!

xxx

Starting this thread up again as its coming up to christmas so I'm sure we will all be buying lots of goodies :)

Today I bought a jumper from New Look.. and this skull bracelet (looks better in RL lol)

Also a denim shirt with diamonte's on the top half but its not on the website :-/

I want some boots now and a nice dress for a night out.. hmmm!!! :shrug:

Attachments

• burgandy jumper.jpg
    burgandy jumper.jpg
    15.8 KB · Views: 0
  • skull bracelet.jpg
    skull bracelet.jpg
    14.1 KB · Views: 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics