Fathers' Day

lauren-kate

Reaction score
Fathers' Day is coming up (15th June) and I'm wondering what to get for Ryan's dad.. What is everyone getting for their LO's daddies?? :) x

Its gonna be a tricky one this yr what with Marks dad passing away in march, i really dont know if i should get him anything or not? I dont want him to think i dont care but on the other hand will it just cause him more upset?
xx

i think he would appriacte something from his children hun. it might/will be hard for him/all of u hun, but it his day as well, and hopefully he can remember the good times about his dad. Maybe organise a day trip all of u and his mum, and go put flowers on his dad graves.

I think Mia and I are gonna go to one of those photobooths at the mall and get some pictures done.

I haven't got anything for DH this year yet. I managed it last year even though I think two children in time was a pretty good present! LOL!

Last year I got him some "Twin Daddy" socks and a card. For his birthday I got him a mug that you can put the childrens hand and feet prints on.... like this...

https://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a283/HelenandBill/4660_2.jpg

DH really wants a new xbox game...i know i know it like a gift that will busy him for hours rather than spend time with bump and I :rofl: but i know he wants it. I will give it to him 'from bump' and say "hey daddy let's play this together when i get out of mommy's tummy!!!!!!"

cheeeeseeyyy!!!! :rofl:

That mug is ace, where did you get it from? Id love to get Matt something like that.

Othwise it'll probably be beer and a card, because I haven't got a very good imagination.

xxx

I saw a gift set from Babies R Us with a t-shirt for daddy that said My Kid Rocks, and a onesie for the baby that says My Dad Rocks. And they match colors. I thought that was cute. DH mentioned that he wanted tix to this Nascar thing coming to the bay area in the summer.

I've got Oliver's daddy Oliver's hand and foot print done in clay and framed etc. x

That mug is ace, where did you get it from? Id love to get Matt something like that.
xxx

Hi Linzi

I got it from here https://www.twinsthings.co.uk/prints.htm

It's a twin website but obviously you can do the mug how you want.

Helen

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"