Fav and worst brands of cloth nappy and y...

P

purple_socks

i'm giving some serious thought to switching to cloth but there r so many different brands out there that i'm completely overwhelmed:wacko:!!! i'm not sure which ones to get so thought i'd see what everyone elses preferences r and reason 4 those preferences...

so whats ur fav and worst brands r...and y? :thumbup:

Ooh, I'll be keeping an eye on this!

So far my favourites are Flips because they're the only ones we've used! :lol:

Yep, started last Wednesday - absolutely loving it so far, the Flips are so easy to use :thumbup:

My personal favorite types are fitteds and pockets. So out of all the fitteds my favorites are Goodmamas then Mutts. I really don't have a least favorite in those that I've tried, I haven't tried too many brands. In pockets my favorites would be Fuzzi Bunz...I did like my BG pockets but with the stink issues that kept coming back it made me not like them. I also didn't like Haute Pockets. Some others that I love are BG organic aio, I'm really loving my BG flip too and for prefolds green mountain diapers. I didn't like the regular chinese prefolds or Little Lions prefolds. I also didn't like the fit of Swaddlebees pockets.

how to answer this......

fav daytime: bumgenius - flip organic, organic aio's, v2's and just started using stay drys :thumbup:
fav night: pop-in bamboo, flip organic and organic aio

worst: coolababy (ebay cheapy), itti bitti (lo is v heavy wetter and they really din't work for us - loved the cute prints though)

My all out faves are BumGenius Organic AIOs, we use them loads, and have never had a prob with them. Fit great, no leaks, look nice, wash well and dry fine imo. I also like Blueberries (but they are not as absorbent for us) Muttaqins, Flips and Weenotions.

Do it PS, Kian neeeeeds a fluffy bum! :haha:

Oh forgot to add - Itti Bitti, Fuzzi Bunz, Swaddlebees and Naughty Baby didn't work for us, they just didn't fit right and didn't hold enough. :)

Favourite type: Bumgenius V3, Flip Stay Dry, Flip Organic, Blueberry Bamboo, Tots Bots all ine ones.

Worst: The itti's I have so far [they wont fit right on her] am trying out a lime one and moo one soon and am determined they will work for me :rofl: and I hate Blueberry minky's. No idea why but I do :shrug:

Good luck! :D

I love a bamboo fitted diaper (we use bamboozles and Motherease one size and Sandys) with a good wrap like a motherese air flow for nighttime. A bit bulky but they are bulletproof- no blowouts and hold enormous amounts of pee. For daytime I like pocket diapers like happy heinys- my OH will actually do diaper changes if there is a pocket diaper handy and I've found that the Happy Heiny's are the biggest of the one-size diapers that I've tried so far so they should last us a bit longer than some of the others that claim to be one-size.

Although I really liked the trimness of the fuzzi bunz, we had a blowout of epic proportions on Saturday (all over me and the couch- she was wearing babylegs so no pants to absorb it either :dohh:) so they have gone down a bit in my books. I don't really like my ebay cheapies (coolababy, babyland and poupond) much either since they aren't as reliable as I'd like them to be.

So far I like flips, bg v3 and pop ins. I got some naughty babies which are ok but don't look as nice. I also got a totsbots easyfit but i dont think its very easy fit, the poppers seem to pop open at the slightest stretch. I'm new to this tho so this is what weve tried so far! Our bb should be coming tomorrow, cant wait! :happydance:

i really like fuzzi bunz and find they hold well with leaks and even poo, I do change scott every 2.5 hours tho as I dont use boosaters

I love my BG pocket diapers for naps and the like, and fuzzibunz for their trimness - some of the diapers are so bulky she can't get in her pants!!! However FB don't hold a lot - so I have to double them up for naps or change them frequently.

I have some e-bay cheapies called Kawaii baby that are just like my BG diapers - but they are in cute minkie prints. Never had a blowout with cloth (knocking on wood), but I have had a few with disposies!! Oh and Mammy Made diapers are super cute and trim too ;)

Happy shopping!

:)
A

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back