Favourite Disney Movie?

tasha41

Mum & Dad + 1
Reaction score
I just hooked up our old (well, it's like the most modern VHS-only player out there) tape player..

so that I could watch all of our old Disney movies (which are of course on VHS and would cost a fortune to replace with DVDs!) MANNN!! The picture quality is bad!! lol...

Does anyone else watch theirs? What are your favourites?

I'd have to say mine are:
Fantasia :cloud9:
Bambi
Beauty and the Beast
Jungle Book
Hercules

Helena has a little tv with vcr in her room so she can watch Elmo videos and this massive collection of Shirley Temple videos she inherited.

Anyways, to answer your question, I like: Fox and The Hound, Little Mermaid, Beauty and the Beast, Bambi and the Lion King.

I'd have to say my favourites are 101 Dalmatians, Beauty and the Beast, The Little Mermaid, Snow White and the Seven Dwarves, Aladdin!

And then ofcourse Mary Poppins and Bedknobs and Broomsticks!

The Little Mermaid, The Lion King and Peter Pan.

I also absolutely love Finding Nemo

My all time fave is The Little Mermaid and my fave modern disney film is Finding Nemo

I was never really a fan. Well, when I was a kid I was, but they all kinda freak me out. I guess I'll have to buy some though for our little one huh?

Has anyone noticed that they kill off at least one of the parents in A LOT of Disney movies?? :shock:

Sleeping Beauty, even though it scared the crap out of me when I was a kid.

the lion king, cinderella and cars are my faves.

Mine are Little Mermaid, Lion King, Fox and the Hound.

It's hard choice for me as I used to collect Disney movies but don't so much anymore. Wish I had them all on DVD's though.

Sleeping Beauty, Aladdin, Mary Poppins, Little Mermaid, Jungle Book....

Nearly all of them!!

Not keen on the recent ones. Though LOVE Toy Story and Monsters INC

Bambi is a huge favourite. When I was litle I watched it so much that our copy of Bambi is just static for the last half hour. I would also holler "MUUUUUUUUTHER" like Bambi did when he was looking for his Mom, when I woke up in the morning. And mom would say to me, "You must get up!" like the Prince of the Forest said to Bambi :) She actually said it to me this morning...! :blush:

Bambi is the number one movie of all time. Period.

Little mermaid easy and beauty and the beast. "Tale as old as time... song as old as rhyme"
Awww love it might watch B&B soon. xx

Bambi is a huge favourite. When I was litle I watched it so much that our copy of Bambi is just static for the last half hour. I would also holler "MUUUUUUUUTHER" like Bambi did when he was looking for his Mom, when I woke up in the morning. And mom would say to me, "You must get up!" like the Prince of the Forest said to Bambi :) She actually said it to me this morning...! :blush:

Bambi is the number one movie of all time. Period.

That's funny! You still act it out, even to this day! You'll do it with your own kids, I'm sure! :D

There are so many that I really liked.
  • Little Mermaid
  • Lion King
  • Aladdin
  • Beauty and the Beast

They just don't make Disney movies like they used to, do they? I wonder why. Didn't they used to come in theatres before they were released to VHS too? You never see an animated Disney movie like the classic oldies out in theatres now....

I will say my top 3 are: Mulan, The Little Mermaid and Cinderella

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->